Integrated Rehab Professionals is very interested in meeting with you if you are a Registered Physiotherapist, Registered Occupational Therapist, Registered Dietitian or a Masters of Social Work and are interested in employment opportunities in the community.
We offer you an opportunity to grow in your profession by working in the community–the work place of the future. Our company provides professional training and education initiatives for you when you become part of our team.
We are a group of therapists who believe in client centred, quality care, education initiatives and attainment of our own personal professional goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current Registration in College of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Social Work
- Graduate of an accredited University program or equivalent
- Current professional liability insurance
- Shall have:
- Automobile insurance with liability of $1,000,000.00
- A Police Criminal Record Check
- Shall sign a Confidentiality agreement
- Shall sign a Contract Agreement.
- Shall abide by the Privacy Act of Ontario and The Long Term Care Act
Please send us your CV or telephone us to make an appointment for an interview.
Current Job Postings:
Please telephone or email to inquire.
[back to top]